Chocolate Rocky Road Bites Recipe
They only take 10 minutes to prepare and make a really yummy treat, crammed full of biscuit and marshmallow!
You will need the following ingredients...
- 200g of quality milk chocolate (not cooking chocolate)
- 200g of quality dark chocolate
- Golden syrup
- 100g of malt biscuit sweets
- Small packet of Digestive biscuits (if you are feeling adventurous go for chocolate Digestives!)
- 150g of mini marshmallows
- Icing sugar
And here's the recipe...
1. Break up both bars of chocolate into a large heat proof bowl and melt over boiling water in a saucepan or in the microwave.
2. While the chocolate is melting, put the Digestive biscuits and malt biscuit sweets into a double layer of sandwich bags and gently break into pieces with a rolling pin. You don't have to be too precise with this - the recipe works best with a mixture of both small and large chunks
3. When the chocolate has melted, remove from the heat and stir in the digestive biscuits, malt biscuit sweets, mini marshmallows and add a generous dollop of golden syrup for added gooeyness.
4. Mix together thoroughly, ensuring all ingredients are covered in chocolate and divide the mixture into cases in a cupcake tin.
5. If you have any chocolate left over, drizzle over the top of each cake for decoration.
6. Wait for the cakes to cool slightly and put in the fridge for an hour or so to harden.
7. Remove from fridge and dust with icing sugar.
8. As with every decent chocolate recipe, these are best served with a nice cup of tea.
We hope you enjoy them as much as we did. Keep an eye out for more chocolates recipes in the future